Monday, Monday

Monday, September 28, 2009

Hey! I am blogging from work. On my lunch break of course. There is really nothing to write about though, lunch by myself in the empty office is blah, blah, blah boring.

We had a good weekend though watching lots of Katie playing soccer at her tournament in San Ramon.

And eating frozen yogurt. Eating fro-yo may be the current Fosse family favorite activity. We play 20 questions while we eat. I know, we're a fascinating family.

One Response to “Monday, Monday”

  1. I found your blog on the MMB and with a name like 'Barnacle Butt' I had to check it out. I figured you must be another Mom who is sick to death of SpongeBob! LOL!

    Fro-yo is good stuff. If only my similarly facinating family had eaten Fro-yo last night instead of Hot Fudge Sundays, I MIGHT have seen a loss on the scale this morning instead of a +. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs