Dinner for Six

Monday, September 14, 2009


I've started working for my dad fifteen hours a week. Fifteen teensy little hours. I'm 100% positive that I normally waste fifteen hours each week walking in and out of the laundry room and wondering what I'm doing.

So I can't figure out why becoming a "working mom" is kicking me so hard.

Actually, I can. It's because school and after school sports started up at pretty much the same time as my job. So even though I normally love this time of year, I'm kind of doing the headless chicken thing right now.

And I certainly am not making any dinners.

But tomorrow that changes! I am armed with a grocery list and menu plan for three low fat crock pot meals to make this week. Yes I know there are seven dinners in a week. I'm trying not to bite off more than I can chew (chew! ha!). If they work out, and by "work out" I mean at least four out of the six people who live here like them, then I will share.

If you know of any easy low fat/low calorie family type meals will you share? Please?

One Response to “Dinner for Six”

  1. Shelley, Totally unrelated but track down "Cutting for Stone." Love to share a good read with you. You will love it. Brandy

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs