List a mania?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I like lists and I like checking things off my list even more. In the spirit of check, check then, here is a list of some of my current faves.


T.V. (duh):

1. Glee

2. Lie to Me

3. Castle

4. SYTYCD

5. I want my Lost back. And did you see Juliette in those V promos? I liked V when it used to be on because...lizard people right?

Cleaning Products (say what you want good cleaning products are fine):

1. Method everything but especially the laundry detergent and fabric softner.

Bites:

1. Cilantro lime shrimp from Costco

2. Cook them yourself tortillas also from Costco

3. Veggie straws

4. Asian pears

Also:

1. candles

2. clean dog

3. dinner in the crock pot

4. Jonathan snuggles

5. warm afternoons

6. a full tank of gas






One Response to “List a mania?”

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs