Thursday Drivel

Thursday, January 7, 2010

  • Oh boy there is a lot of screaming going on over here tonight! Ellie is mid tantrum and it is something to behold Bulleted Listand behear.
  • I made Maddie's drivers licences appointment for the end of this month and I have been stewing about it ever since. Stewing with nerves.
  • Jonathan won't wear a coat, and even though we live in California it is the foggy cold San Francisco part so it makes me look like a bad mother when he has no coat plus hair that's too long and his shirt doesn't match his shorts. Come to think of it, shorts look bad too. And yes, I still care that I look like a bad mother. But not enough to actually do anything about it. Except whine.
  • Katie is studying very hard for Spanish. I am proud.
  • Ellie is still yelling.
  • Maddie is mad at me because I won't drive her to Chipotle before dinner. She says she needs a burrito.
  • I need chocolate. And quiet.
  • Marc isn't home yet but when he is I think we should hide under the covers and yell, "no hay blue aqui!"

One Response to “Thursday Drivel”

  1. Let me know how the whole driver's license thing goes. My son is counting down to his, and every time I get an update, I swear I lose a year off my life.

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs