One Dog For Sale

Wednesday, January 6, 2010


I'm supposed to be at work today. And I'd like to be because I bought some dress pants at Ann Taylor over the holiday and I was looking forward to wearing them to work.


Instead though, I'm stuck at home trying to un-skunk my dog. Again.

After a vigorous wrestling match in our little bathroom wherein I tried to drench Riley with Natures Miracle Skunk Oder Remover and he tried to rub it off on me, I had the simply brilliant idea to walk him over to the grooming salon downtown and see if they wouldn't take over the problem. And they have. Glory.

So now as soon as the bathroom airs out I'll get my shower, but the dress pants will have to wait.

Post a Comment

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs