Wednesday, April 8, 2009


All the Virginia teenagers have left, the last two went to the airport this morning. My four all went to school for the first time in three weeks. Riley and I are absorbing the quiet.

Instead of catching up on laundry or doing last nights dishes (gross) I have taken my computer, dog, and cream of wheat to bed.

I believe this will speed the recovery of my sanity and I will arrive at this afternoon refreshed and ready to proceed to the dollar store for Easter basket little gifties.

Oh, and yesterday I bought Ellie's Easter dress. In this case my procrastination paid off because I had looked at this dress a month ago and loved it but thought it was too expensive. Yesterday, though, it was half off. I love it when that happens.

2 Responses to “ ”

  1. I agree with the plan to speed up the teenage recovery. I am going to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserved it! You were a great host Mom. I wasn't a bad taxi service either.

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs