Getting My Act Together

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Flowers from my yard that seem to be surviving the drought

I haven't blogged in a teensy bit over a year. Which is a bummer because I have had lots of interesting, share worthy projects and experiences. Some have been really cool, like my updated kitchen which I cannot wait to share, and others were tougher, like the decision to home school Jonathan, which might be really helpful to share.

Either way, I am so ready to get back to blogging! There are two main reasons, and they even relate to each other (not always the case in my brain). 

First, what E.M. Forester said about writing, "How do I know what I think until I see what I say?" is often true for me. And seriously, the tide of life is so fast and strong, if I don't know what I think I may just get swept up in anything...probably something secondary to what is really important to me.

Which brings me to my second big reason, and coincidentally, the title of my post, I want to concentrate on getting my act together. Because my act has been a little bit all over the place lately. And it would probably help if I knew what I think about, you know, stuff.

I could just journal all this privately, but I love the connection to old friends and the opportunities to meet new ones that the blog world provides. It was so nice to talk to you to today! 

See you tomorrow.




3 Responses to “Getting My Act Together”

  1. Your blog is one of my very favorites. I loves your voice, and I'm so happy to see you back here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morgan, you are so nice. Thanks for saying that.

      Delete

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs