I Am the Boss of TV Tips

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Today's tips from my WEEK O'TIPS are about what television shows you should be watching. You can see my other tips here and here.

I have excellent taste in television shows. You know it's true because even after Marc and I decided to stop watching tv (which you can read about here) and cancelled cable, the shows we watch are so good that we had to buy a ROKU and start watching them again. I know!

So if you love your J. J. Abrams like we do you will certainly be watching the final season of...

1. Fringe-because alternate universes and bowler hats and super mind powers=YES!

2. The same way you will be watching Revolution and hoping it can take the place of Fringe which was taking the place of Lost. I watched the premier, it looked good. The set reminded me of Terra Nova which was pretty disappointing especially since it looked like Lost and Jurassic Park had a love child that was going to be super awesome. But it wasn't. 

3. Marc and I both watched the first season of the night time soap Revenge, and we are looking forward to some back stabbing, long staring, enigmatic smiling second season.

4. And you don't want to miss Modern Family. Marc wants you to know that he knows it is true. 

5. We also picked up Once Upon a Time last season and are looking forward to it coming back. It is coming back isn't it? Can someone check that for me?

I was sort of hoping I wouldn't think of anymore shows so as not to appear overly invested...but the truth is we also watch every show Gordon Ramsey has. Not really. Just Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, Kitchen Nightmares, and Hotel Hell. That's like, only half of them, right?

So what are you waiting for? Go set your DVR.

P.S. What are you watching?

Post a Comment

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs