Mother's Day a la Teenagers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I did have a really great Mother's Day. There are times my friend, when having teenagers is challenging (IMPOSSIBLE), but at times like these (holidays that are made better with presents and cooking) it can be an advantage.


And boy can mine cook! Here's what they made for me because I am their favorite mom:

Fresh bruschetta on toasted french bread, bacon wrapped scallops, and pasta with parmesan, peas, and fresh parsley. It was so good! Better than many meals I have eaten in fancy restaurants. 

And for dessert, feast your eyeballs on this!
Pots of chocolate cream to dream about.  I am a lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky Duck MOM!

Post a Comment

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs