Baseball!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

On Saturday we took the smalls to a Giants game. I love AT&T park! It is just so fun to watch a game and watch the water at the same time. At the risk of using the word "love" too much, I have to say I love living in the San Francisco Bay Area! It's a win.

I mean, just look at that!
Sail boats from the American Cup were also in the bay and I couldn't resist taking some pics. They were actually sailing around really fast, it was so cool.

I tried playing around with some photo filters on these pictures of the kids and Marc. They are just such cute models-I love them too. 


And Robby, I love Jonathan's best friend Robby. Mostly because he had five bucks with him to get across the bay bridge (we are lame) and we could pay him back, literally, with peanuts when we got to the stadium.

Post a Comment

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs