Treasure Island Flea Market? Go!

Friday, June 3, 2016

I know it's not my job to tell you what to do, but if it were my job, I'd tell you to get yourself to the next Treasure Island Flea Market!

Maddie and her friend Sarah came down from BYU to spend Memorial Day weekend with us and we went for the first time. You guys! It is super cool! It isn't like a normal flea market with a lot of junky stuff, it is an awesome outdoor market, on an island, with a spectacular view of San Francisco, a TON of food trucks, live music and tons of vendors selling beautiful handmade goods.

AND ALSO ROLLER DERBY!

Really, such a good Saturday. Maddie and Sarah made their own little terrariums, Maddie put a tiny Totoro in hers. Love.
There were tons of fantastic vendors. Here are some of my favorites.
Felt sushi!

Entire costumes for all your steam punk party needs! I, personally, have never been to a steam punk event, but if I were going to one I would like to wear the outfit in the middle with the ruched skirt.
A plethora of spices and loose teas; this vendor's area smelled so divine.
Teensy tiny little succulent worlds.
Pretty patio things.
And so so so many food trucks. It was like food truck heaven. Also I stole that photo from the flea website. Mine looks like this:
 There were at least twenty trucks there. We got lobster rolls.
So I've convinced you to go, right? Trust me, you need this in your life.

We also went to Bodega Bay over the weekend. Katie joined up with us and made my month. Nothing is better than having all my kids together!
I want to climb in that photo and smooch them!
We also had a fantastic bbq at my parents house, no pictures though. How was your Memorial Day?

Post a Comment

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs